Tuesday, March 16, 2010

burwood progress report: inspiration.

On Sunday night, I ran into my first road block in the pursuit of writing 50 articles. I found it was already evening and I had three articles yet to complete for the week in order to stay on track.

Instead of writing, I brewed a pot of cardamom tea. Looked at the Sunday paper. Did a load of laundry. Started to unpack my bag from a weekend spent in the country. Petted my cat. Chatted with a friend in New York. Composed this blog post. By 8 p.m., the page for my first of the three articles remained blank.

Fashion is a strong force in my life--I spend hours looking at fashion blogs, at collections of clothing, at things I covet. Even with a goal in mind, It's going to be tough for me to complete these 50 articles.

In the hopes of keeping said goal in mind--and keeping on track--I created a few outfit collages that I can look at when I'm feeling overloaded with work and a lack of desire to write.

church service casual

churh servce: lunch date

Church Service Sunday Brunch

No comments: